The winter season has arrived and so has our moment of total rejoice. Oftentimes we wonder how cool it would be just to walk out of our homes to enjoy the cool winter breeze while we go out for errands, a walk in the park, shopping, or partying as well. Best part? Since it is wintertime, you may layer it up as much as you’d like because that is what makes you a class apart in the zone of styling. Winter makes fashion much easier than summer because it requires minimal accessorizing which provides maximum style. Here we have curated a list of ways you can style your winter accessories with jackets so that you can look a class apart even when you’re mixed among the crowd.
Wear a Crossbody bag
If you’re wondering what a crossbody bag is, then you’re in for a treat. Gone are the days when women used to carry big, bulging bags. Now that trends have changed, women are looking for something more compact and that’s where crossbody bags come into play. They are bags that are designed to be worn on one side of the body with the strap being looped over the shoulder or across your waist, depending on the style of clothing you’re wearing. These bags are super comfortable and don’t even have the tendency of slipping off from time to time and they come in different shapes, sizes, and colors. And to wear a crossbody bag, here are some simple rules:
- Wear a bright bag with a dark outfit: That gives your outfit a color pop and makes you look fun, chic, casual, and lively at the same time.
- To make the design of your jacket/top noticeable, wear a bag with a chain strap: It also gives you a more earnest and businesswoman like appearance.
- For a look to appear blended, a bag of the same color as your jacket should be picked: This is a more conservative look, but it will work just fine with your outfit and is a safe option if you are having trouble with picking a design.
- Wear a patterned bag with a plain jacket and vise versa: Work for both work and casual outings and can be switched for a patterned jacket and a plain bag.
Hat Pairings Never Go Wrong
Hats have always been a woman’s best friend during winters. We all know we have our bad hair days, specifically during winter and now they are one of the most common women’s winter accessories that are styled with jackets. Plus it is a very important accessory because it may protect your head from cold weather, shelter your face from the sun, wind, or rain, or maybe just cover your bad hair day. Here are some awesome hats to style with your jackets:
- Pom Pom Hats: The most popular hat all over the world, also known as a “toque” in Canada, this hat will jazz up any outfit you wear and should be bought in neutral colors only.
- Fedoras: Earlier they only used to be adorned by men, but who run the world? GIRLS! Pair it up with a nice pair of trousers and a trench coat to add an edge to your look.
- Beret: This Parisian Style hat has always been making rounds in the world of fashion and doesn’t seem to go away at all. This is why it is a must-have as it blends well with any and every outfit your wear.
- Beanie: The most important hat to own, specifically if you have curly hair. If you’re having a bad hair day, you can quickly put this on, and voila all the badness disappears. To look your best, pair it with curly hair to give yourself a more youthful and fun look.
Muffle The Winter With Ear Muffs
Well, this is another super important winter accessory to own specifically to cover up your ears during winters and can be styled with both coats and jackets. They come in all styles from furry fleece to fluffy rabbit fur (faux of course)! They also come in a whole new set of designs from looking foxy to artsy. Choose your pair today and walk out in style.
Slither On A Scarf
We all know how cold it gets in winter and let’s face it, a scarf does amp up your winter style. Your scarves can be pulled off with jackets and coats and are one of the best women’s winter accessories to be worn during winter. The best part is that they can be worn in multiple styles without ruining your outfit or even covering it all up. The rules are pretty simple:
- A printed scarf goes with a plaid jacket
- A heavy scarf goes with a light jacket/outfit with your hair tied up
- Striped scarves are for a retro look
- Color Blocking is important unless you want to look blended with the crowd, then we’d suggest you wear a mono color outfit and scarf.
Protect Yourself With A Mask
Due to the COVID-19 situation, it is of the utmost importance that you pair all your outfits with a mask. And masks don’t need to be boring anymore. Trendy face masks are popping everywhere on every influencer/blogger’s accounts and we are living for it. Wear a mask that properly covers your nose to your chin and make sure it is a breathable fabric. Use fun prints to hype up your style. You may also add chains or even faux flowers to make your mask stand out while protecting yourself from this global pandemic.
Slip Those Gloves On!
We are again here speaking about how gloves will also protect you from the virus from spreading while you look chic and stylish. We’d suggest you go beyond the normal and boring brown and black gloves because colors are all in this season. Girls, wear those loud colored gloves and make that jacket and coat pop in the crowd. But also make sure that the material of the gloves matches the material of your jacket/outfit. Long leather gloves look completely chic with jackets with 3/4th sleeves. But also if not sure and just want to keep things simple, we’d suggest you just rock it out with a monochromatic look.
And so, here are all the ways you can simply accessorize your jackets to look trendy and fly in the streets, pubs, clubs, malls, and wherever and look flawless while doing it. Artyska is selling some oh-so-awesome winter wear for you to check out this winter season. Plus point is you can style these jackets with cute winter accessories and look stunningly insta-ready. Hop on the winter style caravan today!